Chevrolet Dealer Serving Emporia, KS
Victory Chevrolet of Garnett Serving Emporia, KS
Have you thought about buying a new car, truck, or SUV? You’ll want to check out the latest inventory at Victory Chevrolet of Garnett to find your next vehicle if you live around Emporia. With models like the Chevy Traverse and Chevy Silverado, you’re sure to find just what you need.
Why Choose Victory Chevrolet
Why buy from us?
- Our friendly team of sales professionals can help match you to the right vehicle.
- Our expert finance team will make getting a loan quick and easy.
- Our experienced service team will help keep your vehicle running for years to come.
Schedule a Test Drive with Victory Chevrolet of Garnett
With so many models to choose from, the only way to know for sure which one is meant for you is with a test drive. Slide behind the wheel of a Chevy Corvette or a Chevy Colorado to see how it feels.
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Garnett Model
Our finance team will help you find a car loan with monthly payments that fit your budget. We offer multiple loan products with competitive rates and flexible terms. You can even get started before you come in by filling out our online credit application.
Visiting from Emporia
Get on US-50 E/W 6th Ave. Follow I-35 N/US-50 E for about 32 miles until you reach KS-31 in Melvern. Take exit 162 and continue on KS-31 until you get to Garnett, which is around 30 miles. Turn left onto N Maple St, where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
The service team at Victory Chevrolet of Garnett is here to help you care for your new vehicle. We provide maintenance services to ensure your vehicle is in prime condition, such as oil changes. Other services include:
- Air filter replacement
- Brake inspection
- Battery testing
- Fluid flush
- Wheel alignment
- And more
When it’s time for a part to be replaced, you can count on us to get the job done. We’ll diagnose the problem and provide a written estimate.
Sights in Emporia
Emporia became a town in 1857, but it saw growth when not one, but two railroads came through in 1869 and 1870. Today, the city is known as the place for the first observance of Veterans’ Day. The economy benefits from a hospital, a university, and several large corporations. There are several attractions and areas of interest to enjoy.
- Buck Fund Dog Park: Bring your furry friend for an afternoon of play.
- Hammond Park: If you want a little more activity, enjoy the tennis courts, nine-hole disc golf course, or playground for the kids.
- Lyon County History Center: Learn more about the early history of the city, with more than 150,000 artifacts at the center.
- William Allen White House State Historic Site: This building was home to a famous local newspaper publisher.
Come by Victory Chevrolet of Garnett to find your dream ride near Emporia, KS.